Installation Instructions for Windows:
Requirements for Installation:
- PC running Microsoft Windows XP or greater, 32 or 64 bit.
- DAW software capable of loading and using VST effect plug-ins, such as Mixcraft.
- Download VocalZap for Windows.zip
- Inside the zip file you will find the file VocalZap.dll
- Place this file in your VST folder.
- On 32-bit versions of Windows, this folder is often found at: C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugIns or C:\Program Files\VST
On 64-bit versions of Windows, this folder is often found at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VstPlugIns or C:\Program Files (x86)\VST
If you're uncertain where your VST path is, consult your DAW's help file or manufacturer's web site for more information.
- Run your DAW. If your DAW requires it, search for new plug-ins.
- Add the VocalZap plug-in to a track, load your favorite song onto the track, and hit play!