Installation Instructions for Mac OS-X:
Requirements for Installation:
- Apple Macintosh running OS-X 10.5 or greater.
- DAW software capable of loading and using VST effect plug-ins, such as Mixcraft.
- Download VocalZap for Mac OS-X.zip
- Inside the zip file you will find the file VocalZap.component
- Place this file in your Library/Audio/Plug-Ins folder. This folder will be located on your main hard drive. There may already be other .component files in this folder, if you have other audio effect plug-ins installed.
- Run your DAW. If your DAW requires it, search for new plug-ins.
- Add the VocalZap plug-in to a track, load your favorite song onto the track, and hit play!